Master’s level Qualified Art Teacher, award winning artist and multi-product fashion designer with experience of tutoring Fine Art, Craft and Fashion Design. Creative with highly developed drawing and technical skills, and an excellent knowledge of production process. Passionate about Art and Fashion Design and enjoy sharing knowledge and experience. Effective in helping student’s progress in arts and crafts through positive learning experiences. Enthusiastic about opportunities to train, motivate, inspire and develop artistic skills in others.
“I strongly believe in creativity in every part of life, not only professional. It enriches our lives in so many ways and I would love to support you or your child’s individual creative interests in an enjoyable and rewarding way.” Irina
Qualified Teacher Status holder
Assistant to the principal tutor in Fashion Design and Marketing Course, UAL
Provide one-to-one art and design tuition to children aged 8-16.
Pattern making, cutting and sewing classes.
Irina is passionate about what she does and she would love to share her experience and knowledge in art, design crafts and the fashion industry with any individual interested in:
- Sketching and drawing with oils, acrylics, watercolour, charcoals and pencil;
• Exploration of materials, process and techniques;
• Inspiring innovative ideas & concepts, research and predicting trends;
• Pattern, Cutting and Sewing Lessons;
• Looking at fabric types and where to source fabrics; how to choose the right fabric for your design;
• Help students with creative art & design portfolios and university projects, to professionals requiring assistance with projects.
Private One-to-one Tutorials are a great opportunity to work on every personality needs and skills and to help to enable to produce the best creative product.
If you need any specific knowledge or want to develop the artistic skills of yourself or your child, please e-mail me to discuss it at email@example.com